|Delivery time:||1-2 Business days|
- USA Made 1000D Cordura Brand Shell
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Vinyl Zipper Garage, Nylon Pull Tabs
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing Mollee Chain
- Handlebar Straps: 1" Double Sided Velcro Brand
- Head Tube Strap: 3/4" Double Sided Velcro Brand
For correct function, please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Burrito Handlebar Bag to the handlebars of your bicycle.
1. Determine the correct positioning of the bag for mounting it on the handlebars. Make sure there are no cables to interfere with the bags positioning as well as any lights or computers attached to the handlebars.
2. Install the top straps on the furthest out mounting points (loosely) then center the bag on the bars. Now fully tighten the straps and tuck the remaining webbing behind the bag.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag.