Unassuming shoulder straps with rolled edges provide a comfortably soft and stable women’s-specific fit. Lightweight mesh-covered foam delivers admirable airflow, while permitting maximum body movement. A loop for your tail light at the bottom of the pack keeps you visible to others when the light begins to fade.
When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed
, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides
close to your back for stability on any trail.
An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated
all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to
protect pack contents from accidental spills.
Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders
to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement
- and distributes load across entire back panel
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing
- comfort and stability
|O/S||92 in3 / 1.5 l||14.6h x 7.9w x 4.7d in.||0.44 lbs.|