AirScape suspension evenly distributes your load while permitting dynamic range of motion, and a mesh-covered foam backpanel leaves you well ventilated. An included 2.5-liter reservoir slides into its own dedicated compartment for fill-up simplicity, and another devoted space at the base of the pack houses a Tool Roll for your mini-pump, tire lever, hex keys, and more.
Never dig for your tools again. The dedicated lower compartment holds a removable pouch to organize your tools so you can get back to what matters—the ride.
Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in a dedicated hydration compartment with direct-zip access and sternum strap magnetic bite valve.
Attach your helmet securely to the outside of your pack without wasting the space inside. Perfect for wrapping up a long ride at your local brewery.
Our new “winged” harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Countouring AirScape backpanel and bike-specific shape harness
- Included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Hydration sleeve with direct-zip access and hose path for easy loading
- Lightweight sternum strap magnet for easy access to water
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- Stretch mesh zippered hipbelt pockets
- LidLock bike helmet attachment
- Stretch mesh front pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included) and a reflective patch for safety
- Removable roll-up tool pouch keeps tools handy and organized
- Bike tool organization in main compartment
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered, extra deep ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation