The XX1 Eagle crankset features a special hollow internal architecture, combined with SRAM's Carbon Tuned technology to provide extreme stiffness and light weight. An X-SYNC 2 chainring offers significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability. As a part of the SRAM Eagle ecosystem, this crankset was developed for a superior 1x drivetrain experience.
- SRAM DUB technology creates a lighter, stiffer and stronger crankset
- Carbon-Tuned lay-up crank design provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- Included direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and durability
- Chainring is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains
- DUB compatible bottom bracket sold separately
- Boost Compatible
- 55.0mm chainline