Multipurpose Hardtail Mountain Bike
Karate Monkey delivers a resilient, lively ride on all sorts of gnarly terrain. Its frame is a highly-versatile canvas for whatever dirty masterpiece your brain cooks up. According to our computing machine (Thor) it can be set up in approximately 487 different configurations.
Originally designed as a 29er (and the frame that helped spark the 29” wheel movement), the latest Karate Monkey is designed to perform just as admirably as a 27.5+ rig as well. This allows you to pick your poison — provided your poison is having a really great time while permanently donning a shit-eating grin, of course.
- Modern trail standards: dropper post compatibility, 44mm headtube, Gnot-Boost rear spacing, thru-axles, suspension corrected fork
- Compatibility with most mountain bike standards makes it the perfect parts bin bike (no rim brakes allowed though)
- Clearance for 29” x 2.5” or 27.5” x 3” tires
- SingletrackSingletrack: 5 out of 5
- BikepackingBikepacking: 4 out of 5
- CommutingCommuting: 3 out of 5
- Tire ClearanceTire Clearance: 4 out of 5
NOTE: You can ride your bike wherever the hell you want, but this is what we think this bike is best at.