Why the accolades? It’s easy to attach to the bicycle, features interior and exterior zip pockets, is the ideal size, and is MOLLE compatible. Need we say more? The Kestrel is purpose-built for handlebar functionality and is elevated by its modularity: Add up to two accessory bags, the Sidekick Stem Pouch and/or the Rando Pocket, onto the back of the bag for even more carrying capacity.
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is the product of our quest to develop a one-piece adventure pod that optimizes the space on both sides of the handlebars and both sides of the bicycle stem.
Thanks to the MOLLE integration with the Sidekick Stem Pouch and Rando Pocket, everything you need is easily accessible at your fingertips and anchored together for stability. The bottom of the pack includes a Coverlight™ daisy chain that’s perfect for lashing your pump, fishing rod, or other small items.
- Includes a pair of 9″ Swift Straps
- Simple head tube attachment
- Exterior Coverlight™ lash tabs
- Lash points for bedroll straps on top/bottom of rear panel
- Internal and exterior zip pockets
- Integrates with the Sidekick Stem Pouch
- Integrates with the Rando Pocket
- Measurements: 10”w x 5”h x 3”d
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 6 oz
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- Water Resist Zipper
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag arrives fully assembled–no out-of-the-box set-up required