||Please call for availability
- World famous Park Tool cam actuated, micro adjustable clamp that allows quick entry and exit, fits 1" to 3" (25mm–76mm) diameter tubes and seat posts of any shape and material
- All steel structure for maximum stiffness and durability
- Teardrop shaped tubing adds strength and ensures perfect positioning during use and folding
- Folds quickly, easily and compactly for storage using aluminum quick release mechanisms and strong tubular support braces
- Quick release height adjustment from 39" to 57" (99cm–145cm)
- Durable textured powder coat finish provides a strong, durable exterior
- Super strong glass filled nylon composite fittings and top tube internals creating smooth rotation and secure positioning
- Includes height adjustable compact tray to hold small parts, a few tools and the PTH-1 Paper Towel Holder (optional accessory)
- Park Tool Part Number: PCS-10.2
- Weight: 19.6 lbs
- Length: 39.5"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 4"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including (Cadmium, Phthalates, Bisphenol, Nickel (Metallic), di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate "DEHP"), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.