The gravel bike handlebar that has everything but the kitchen sink.
If you are looking for comfort, control, and convenience the Kitchen Sink Gravel Bike Handlebar is for you. With widths from 44 cm up to 50 cm, these wide and flared gravel handlebars can aid stability and control but at the same time provide really comfortable hand positions.
KEY Gravel Handlebar Features:
• 20mm of RISE means less pressure on the hands and a broad range of fit options to accommodate a variety of gravel riding conditions.
• 7° degrees of SWEEP means the bar is positioned where your hands want to be, whether you're on the flats, the hoods or the drops during your most epic gravel ride.
• 25° degrees of FLARE and a Compact Drop means a stable, aerodynamic drop position that is actually comfortable enough to use on your longest gravel ride or your next bikepacking trip.
Why are Your Gravel Handlebars Flared?
Gravel handlebars are designed to seek a balance between the traditional wide flatbars which offer stability and control over rough terrain and the comfort and speed of road bike drop bar position without sacrificing control. Gravel Handlebars are flared in the drops to give the rider a stable and more controllable riding position that is essential for gravel biking terrain.
- 20mm rise means less pressure on the hands and a broad range of fit options
- 7° SWEEP means the bar is positioned where your hands want to be, whether you're on the flats, the hoods or the drops
- 25° FLARE on a compact drop means a stable, aerodynamic drop position that is actually comfortable enough to use
- Bar Top Style: Round
- Width Measurement: Center
- Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 31.8
- Bar Reach (mm): 70
- Material: Aluminum
- Clip-on Compatible: No
- Color: Black
- Width: 44cm,47cm,50cm
- Cable Routing: External
- Bar Drop (mm): 110
- Flare: 25
- Defined Color: Black
- Weight: 362
- Drop Bend Style: Compact