The MTB Wedge is great for bike touring, bikepacking, and any other type of longer riding where more space is needed. Holds ~2L bladder, tools, flat kit, food, gloves, and an extra few packable layers with ease.
With the additional non-drive side zipper sleeve pocket, you'll be able to keep your belongings organized and easily accessible for when you really need them.
Fits on most MTBs in your stable with the multi-point mounting system and the extra-long mounting straps.
**Photographed on a 16" 1998 Specialized Stumpjumper with a Surly 1x1 Fork and heavily modded by @idealmetals
Down Tube Attachment: 17.5
Parallel to Seat Tube: 10"
Volume: 4 Liters
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Zipper Garage, Zipper Slider Pull Tabs
- Durable and Stable: Hook and Loop Vinyl Wings
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing
- Water Bladder Exit Sleeve
- Vinyl Crank Arms protective covers
- Non-Drive Side Sleeve Pocket
This bag was designed for a quick install and take off with the intention of being swapped between different bikes of varying types and sizes.
1. Simply install the top two velcro straps loosely to the top tube, then install the bottom two straps tightly to the down tube. Now go back and tighten the top straps appropriately.
2. Note, if you have the bag maxed out be sure that the top straps are loose enough to accommodate the fill, then go back and tighten those straps for a tight fit on the frame.
3. Feel free to cut the extra Velcro that may be hanging off the side but note once it's cut it's not coming back!
**If you're concerned about protecting the paint on your frame install a strip of clear Gorilla Tape to the areas of the frame where the bag and its attachments may come into contact.
This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag.
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop down menu. You will see a number below the drop down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and more accurate production timeline so we can ensure a speedy delivery! If you're wishing to use this for a certain date, please leave us a note in the cart. We cannot guarantee to meet your timeline, but we will try our very best and communicate the progress in production.
Roadrunner Bags Burrito handlebar Bag
$50.00 Excl. tax
Roadrunner Bags Tool/Saddle Roll
$35.00 Excl. tax
Roadrunner Bags Wedge Mountain Bike Full Frame Bag