Born on Gravel. Raised on Pavement
Straggler is tuned for cross-over exploration on a wide variety of terrain conditions. It’s a day-tripper and a weekender. It’s a ‘rough road’ road bike, a cyclocross bike with no pretense about racing, a utilitarian townie, a light-duty touring bike and an all-weather commuter. It’s a steel gravel bicycle that thrives on the road. Think of it as a “mountain biker’s road bike.” If you only have room for one bike in your life, Straggler can (and should) be your one and only.
Straggler’s capabilities go well beyond asphalt. It also lends itself well to light touring setups. We're talking frame bags, seat bags, and "credit card touring” rather than full-blown touring. Straggler also handles our 8- and 24-Pack Racks well, so you have some heavier-duty loading options.
- Available in 650b and 700c wheel diameters
- Accommodations for racks and fenders
- Forward-exiting horizontal dropouts for singlespeed compatibility and wheelbase adjustability
- Clearance for 650b x 41mm or 700c x 41mm tires with fenders!
- CommutingCommuting: 5 out of 5
- Tire ClearanceTire Clearance: 4 out of 5
- Pavement TouringPavement Touring: 4 out of 5
- GravelGravel: 5 out of 5
NOTE: You can ride your bike wherever the hell you want, but this is what we think this bike is best at.