Our Bluff Bag aims to fill the void and enable you to go further. Perhaps up and over the nearest Bluff! We have been designing, sampling, and testing this bag to ensure that no matter how steep and long your nearest bluff may be, with the Bluff Bag, you can climb it! We're not bluffing here; this bag is built to last!
It's simple yet effective. Comprised of the main pocket with an inner divider - perfect for your phone or other sensitive items. This bag was made to haul. Store those necessities with ease. Dump your pockets and start to organize your cockpit with this nifty, oversized top-tube bag.
Find your mountain and start to climb!
- Made of 1000D Cordura® Material
- Oversized YKK® water-resistant zipper tape - The best the industry has to offer!
- Zipper pull tabs - Getting into your bag couldn't be easier with these little guys.
- Head tube strap locking Velcro® - This is the third point to secure the bag to your bike.
- Plays well with all of the handlebar, stem, and frame bags in our bike bag line.
- Heavy-duty locking YKK Cam Buckles - Allow for an easy and quick installation to your top tube!
- Daisy chain webbing - Multiple Velcro locations for all your different handlebars
USA Made 1000D Cordura Brand Shell
- Nylon Liner with Nylon Sleeve
- YKK Water Resistant Zipper Tape and Slider
- Vinyl Zipper Garage, Nylon Pull Tabs
- Mil-Spec Nylon Webbing Mollee Chain
- Top-Tube Straps: 1" YKK Cam-Lock Buckles
- Head Tube Strap: 3/4" Double-Sided Velcro Brand
Install:Please follow these simple steps to correctly install your Bluff Bag to the Top Tube of your bicycle for correct function.
1. Generally, installing the Bluff Bag before other handlebar bags is best. While this bag is versatile and will play nicely with all of our handlebar bags and frame bags, it makes mounting much easier when it is the first bag installed in your cockpit.
2. Loosely install the top tube straps before installing the head tube strap.
3. Install the head tube strap as the 3rd mount for the bag, which works to keep the bag snug against the head tube and eliminates all swaying and rocking of the bag. Go back and tighten the top tube straps and check that all straps are tight and ready for action. Excess webbing should be tucked into the preinstalled elastic loops on the top tube straps.
"This product, like all of our products, is 100% vegan and crafted with the finest USA-made materials and hardware. No animals were harmed during the making of this bag." -Ester Song, CEO
Our inventory is visible to view by selecting colors through the drop-down menu. You will see a number below the drop-down menu with "# item(s)" if it's in stock. While most colors are in stock and ready to ship, certain color variations are made to order and require a small lead time.
Please call/email us to get an exact stock list for this product and a more accurate production timeline so we can ensure speedy delivery! Please leave us a note in the cart if you wish to use this for a specific date. We cannot guarantee meeting your timeline, but we will try our best to communicate the progress in production.